- Personal Information
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
- We may use the information we collect from in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience by tailoring content and product offerings which we believe will be of interest to you.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. If you disable cookies, some of the features that make our site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please contact us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last updated March 2, 2015.